This is where the search suggestions will go!
- Even the best business minds cannot survive in the world of franchising without strong guidance from the mother-ship.
- There are some universal attributes that will appeal to all franchisors.
- Here are five great franchises that will cost you less than £10,000
Franchises for Sale
FranchiseSales.com is the leading internet resource for franchising in Canada.
Online since 2001, we have more than 11 years experience in connecting franchisors with franchise buyers.
Filter franchises by category, keyword or investment level and contact franchises directly.
Take at look at these 5 franchises for over £50kRead the article »
Hot CategoriesView all categories »
Franchise Case Studies
- How to run a consultancy franchise
- How to buy a consultancy franchise
- Meet the people... consultancy franchise buyer
- Meet the people... education franchise buyer
Advertise Your Franchise
Promote your franchise opportunity to over 20,000 entrepreneurs everyday. Franchises advertised on FranchiseSales.com receive some of the best quality business buyer leads across the industry - Helping you grow your franchise is our business!Advertise your franchise »
- Out-of-school tutoring has become a booming British industry.
- Have you considered Mobile Apps?
- Many franchise seekers might have started an independent business had the economy been healthier.
- Lack of finance the biggest barrier to buying a franchise
- Children's education is one sector tipped to prosper.
New FranchisesView all franchises »
- From Legal Feeds: After a nine-year legal battle, the Superior Court of Québec’s Justice Daniel H. Tingley has ordered Dunkin’ Brands Canada Ltd. to pay plaintiffs $16.4 million in damages ...
- From the Entrepreneur Blog: Stan Prokop is the founder of 7 Park Avenue Financial. The firm specializes in business financing for Canadian companies in the areas of working capital, asset ...
- From Franchiseseek.com The UK’s most unusual export is a great success in Australia and Florida, with Canada next on the list. Focusing solely on the bottom line, Butlers in the ...
- From The Vancouver Sun: The latest entrant into the increasingly competitive field of home health-care proves the industry is not only ripe for rapid growth, it's also maturing and evolving ...
- Taken from The Wall Street Journal. An index measuring Canadian small-business confidence edged up to 63.6 in October from 62.7 the prior month, the Canadian Federation of Independent Business says. ...