This is where the search suggestions will go!
- Auto Repair
- Business Services
- Computer Franchise Opportunities
- Franchise Business Opportunities
- Franchises for Women
- Health Care
- Home Improvement
- Home Maintenance
- Home Repair
- Home Services
- Keeping your work and personal life separate is key, but can be difficult when living and working in the same space.
- If you're feeling stuck in your current profession without potential to advance, franchising may be the perfect solution.
- We're not in the business of promoting franchising to the point of glossing over the sacrifices you have to make, so here's an honest assessment.
Franchises for Sale
FranchiseSales.com is the leading internet resource for franchising in Canada.
Online since 2001, we have more than 11 years experience in connecting franchisors with franchise buyers.
Filter franchises by category, keyword or investment level and contact franchises directly.
It's a long list: repeat business, flexible working hours and low start-up costs to name a few.Read the article »
Hot CategoriesView all categories »
Franchise Case Studies
- Meet the people... the pizza franchise buyer
- How to buy an internet franchise: best practice
- Subway franchise: the story of Fred DeLuca and Subway
- Meet the people... cleaning franchise buyer
Advertise Your Franchise
Promote your franchise opportunity to over 20,000 entrepreneurs everyday. Franchises advertised on FranchiseSales.com receive some of the best quality business buyer leads across the industry - Helping you grow your franchise is our business!Advertise your franchise »
- Many franchise seekers might have started an independent business had the economy been healthier.
- Lack of finance the biggest barrier to buying a franchise
- Children's education is one sector tipped to prosper.
- People who already own businesses are keen to buy into franchises.
- A greater chance of survival is overwhelmingly the most popular reason for buying a franchise, according to the latest quarterly survey from FranchiseSales.com.
New FranchisesView all franchises »
- From Legal Feeds: After a nine-year legal battle, the Superior Court of Québec’s Justice Daniel H. Tingley has ordered Dunkin’ Brands Canada Ltd. to pay plaintiffs $16.4 million in damages ...
- From the Entrepreneur Blog: Stan Prokop is the founder of 7 Park Avenue Financial. The firm specializes in business financing for Canadian companies in the areas of working capital, asset ...
- From Franchiseseek.com The UK’s most unusual export is a great success in Australia and Florida, with Canada next on the list. Focusing solely on the bottom line, Butlers in the ...
- From The Vancouver Sun: The latest entrant into the increasingly competitive field of home health-care proves the industry is not only ripe for rapid growth, it's also maturing and evolving ...
- Taken from The Wall Street Journal. An index measuring Canadian small-business confidence edged up to 63.6 in October from 62.7 the prior month, the Canadian Federation of Independent Business says. ...