Pitman Training - Training Centre Franchise
Franchisees are able to run their own training centre helping train private and business clients in IT and business management.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Initial Franchise Fee: £22,500 plus VAT
- Total Investment: £50,000 to £100,000 plus VAT
- Available areas
- The Pitman Training network covers the entire UK and extends into countries around the world. Network Size: 51-100 units
Change Your Future and Change Lives
With a Pitman Training Franchise
Pitman Training is a leading independent British training provider, established in 1837. The UK Business Superbrand™ operates an extensive network of franchise partners, providing a global reach for their innovative educational products, helping transform careers and change lives through self-paced vocational training.
Specialists in Office, IT, Administration, Finance and Business skills, Pitman Training offers a unique flexible approach to training through their audio-led, computer based courses and diplomas. Pitman Training has been trusted for generations enabling the provision of exceptional centre-based training for thousands of people every year throughout the UK, Ireland and overseas.
Pitman Training courses and diplomas appeal to individuals of all ages and levels of learning and vocational skill.
Our franchise partners help to improve the career prospects of many and support those looking to change career, return to work and develop further for career progression, enabling the pivotal steps which can help others to change their lives.
Quality is at the heart of the Pitman Training experience and the strength of the Pitman Training brand is unrivalled in the sector.
Truly meeting students own specific needs provides the company, and their Franchisor’s a genuine competitive advantage in the vocational training market.
In September 2015 Pitman Training have launched an exciting new training product world-wide - ‘Pitman English’. This innovative new product was developed due to the great demand for the international workplace for high levels of English skills. The modern English course combines audio and computer-led training with access to on-line tutors for students wanting to improve their English Language skills in four key areas; Speaking, reading, writing and listening.
Why Pitman Training?
- Mature Franchisor with over 20 years of experience
- Brand leader in the vocational training market
- Financial stability - growth throughout the recession
- Proven business model – circa 100+ franchises in the UK, Ireland and Worldwide
- Unique offer - flexible, in tune with today's needs
- Growing market - IT is fast moving, creating continuous demand and good English Language skills are a prerequisite for many jobs across the world
- Multi-sector appeal - private consumers, business and public sector
- Sophisticated business management systems and marketing support
- Cost effective – no requirement for additional trainers
- Products regularly updated by an internal Product Development Team
- In-depth training with sales and marketing, product and customer support expertise provided
Pitman Training welcomes the opportunity to hear from candidates of a high calibre. If you have excellent sales and interpersonal skills and possess a solid knowledge of running a business, you could become an excellent Pitman Franchise Partner. You would be required to utilise your resource and local knowledge to successfully manage and develop your own Pitman Training centre in your area.
If you are interested in becoming part of a Pitman Training’s future success please complete the contact form below.
- Sharpening and gaining skills with Pitman Training now in Cayman
- From Daybreak - Cayman 27. As Pitman Training opens in Cayman, Daybreak interviews the directors to find out what Pitman means to the Island.
- Keith & Shilpa Wymer
- Keith & Shilpa Wymer own Pitman Training Centres in locations in both the North and South of the UK. Here they share how they have managed to sustain healthy, growing businesses thanks to clear structure and growth plans. “We are very focused in our business approach, and we really believe in h...
- Martin Ladd OBE
- Martin Ladd OBE is an owner of 3 Pitman Training Franchises. Hear how he really believes The Pitman Advantage is what’s helping him beat the recession. “There is no doubt times are still tough, and whatever industry you’re in, getting customers to part with their money is hard. However there are a...
- Derek Smith
- Derek Smith has been a Master Franchise Partner for Southern Ireland since 2002:Here he explains what it is, he feels, that makes a Pitman Training Franchise so attractive to so many people. “Pitman Training is a strong brand. This undoubtedly adds weight when a potential franchisee is looking at ...
- Pitman Training Invest in New Technologies for Franchisees and Students
- 27 May 2016
- Pitman Training are delighted to announce the launch of their fresh, bespoke online learning platform, Pitman Campus due later this year. Following extensive research and investment, the UK Business Superbrand™ is extremely pleased with the features and functionality of Pitman Campus and are proud...
- Pitman Training Voted a UK Business Superbrand™ for the 4th Consecutive Year
- 25 February 2016
- Following the great news earlier this week that the results for the 2016 Superbrands® have been released, we are overjoyed to announce we have kept our Business Superbrands® status for the fourth year in a row. Through the analysis of opinions of thousands of customers, professionals and experts i...
- Manchester Acquisition Secures Northern Powerhouse Base For Global Trade & Investment
- 27 November 2015
- A leading business, based in Manchester city centre, has changed hands as part of a regional acquisition strategy which will open doors for further global expansion and trade, combining forces under the Northern Powerhouse umbrella, in the field of education and employment. Pitman Training was inv...
- New Market Opens For FE Sector
- 16 November 2015
- Pitman Training launches Further Education opportunity to increase commercial and funded learning streams. As FE colleges await details of the government’s spending review, British independent training provider, Pitman Training, has highlighted an opportunity which will reach both commercial and f...
- Pitman Training Celebrates Further International Expansion As New Franchise Partner Joins In Gibraltar
- 09 November 2015
- The UK’s leading franchised training provider, Pitman Training Group, is thrilled to announce the continued expansion of their franchisee network, as the Superbrand™ opened the doors to its new training centre in Gibraltar, November 2nd Following the success of recent international expansions, the...
- Great British Brand excited that doors open for British Education in Malaysia
- 21 September 2015
- Pitman Training supports David Cameron in 'The Great Year of Education' As discussions continue between the Northern Powerhouse and Malaysian government, the 178 year old British training provider, Pitman Training Group has announced its ongoing support and involvement with 'The Great Year of Educ...
- Pitman Training Launches ‘Owned Centre’ as Test Base to Maximise Further Growth for Franchise Network
- 21 April 2015
- Pitman Training Group, the UK’s leading franchised training provider has launched an ‘owned centre’ in the city of Leeds to use as a test base to trial new business ideas, operations and developments, and in turn maximise the success and business growth of the existing franchise network, by making m...
- UK Training Provider Launches in Cayman Islands, with supporting Marketing Activity Securing Record Number of Students within First Opening Days.
- 23 March 2015
- UK based training provider, Pitman Training is celebrating further growth and international expansion, welcoming new partners in the Cayman Islands to their franchise network, in a bid to help deliver the work ready skills businesses are now demanding in the Caribbean, and is already proving to b...
- Pitman Training Marketing Team wins Award
- 17 March 2015
- The marketing team of the UK’s leading franchised training provider, Pitman Training, has won the award for best ‘In-House Team of the Year, yesterday evening at the PR Moment Awards 2015. Facing stiff competition in the category from the two other shortlisted companies, Greater Manchester Police...
- Pitman Training wins award for National Campaign
- 21 October 2014
- The UK’s leading franchised training provider, Pitman Training won the award for the best Low Budget Campaign of the Year, last week in the Northern Marketing Awards 2014. Facing stiff competition in the category from other shortlisted companies, including Aldi, Pitman Training picked up the awar...
- Pitman Training Group Gets Into Gear
- 28 August 2013
- 3 new Appointments and 10 new Franchise Partners in just 6 months As Pitman Training Group marks the 176th Anniversary of the leading, independent training brand, it has showcased the franchise model as a prosperous legacy, announcing the appointment of not only 3 integral members of the HQ franch...