Bento Sushi - Food Franchise
Join Canada's largest and fastest growing sushi company.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: $25,000
- Liquid Capital: $150,000
- Total Investment: $325,000 - $500,000
- Available areas
Being Canada’s largest sushi company and employing over 2000 trained sushi chefs across the country is no easy feat.
Since 1996 we are proud to now operate in over 700 locations throughout North America and believe it or not, this amounts to over 20 million servings of sushi every year!
We operate nationally within street front locations, malls, hospitals, Universities and Colleges, airports, and countless business services venues and we are looking for partners to grow with.
“To be the customer’s choice for quick-service sushi based on excellence, trust, innovation and service”
Quality, consistency, and great value is at the core of every sushi roll:
- Fresh ingredients, responsibly sourced, locally and abroad
- Industry leading training program
- Continuous improvement on existing products
- Year-round research and development dedicated to new product innovation
- Bento’s tagline: “Fresh sushi. All day every day”
We are unique in that we offer 3 different food concepts in 1 location. Our heart lies with our handcrafted sushi made daily however our made to order kitchen with Bento Boxes, rice bowls, ramen, and our Poke Bar are all part of the Bento experience. This is what keeps our customers coming back again and again.
Interested in Joining Our Family?
- We are looking for fellow “Sushi Lovers" to become franchisees
- We believe our best candidates possess a can-do attitude and have a hands-on approach to life
- Our owner operated model is a two-person team. Whether it’s a family partnership or business partnership we are looking for a passionate team who wants to spread the Sushi love
- While it is important to have business experience and a positive customer first attitude, previous sushi experience is not mandatory. In fact, many of our chefs and franchisees have no previous experience!
Training and Support
- Extensive three-week training at one our esteemed corporate facilities with our sushi experts
- Documentation – Proven recipe index, operations an quality assurance manuals, human resource standards and best practices
- Dedicated corporate local Area Manager for ongoing support
- National distribution system for a consistent and trustworthy supply chain
Product Development and Marketing
- Dedicated Executive Chef responsible for product innovation Marketing team creates eye-catching marketing signage with captivating messaging
- Dedicated marketing team committed to building the brand and supporting your business through promotions, limited time offers, partnerships, and advertisement campaigns
Concept and Design
Our modern take on concept and design allows us to be extremely flexible with location requirements. We offer locations both small and large. Whether in a Kiosk, in Malls and Food Courts, or on the Street. Bento has something to suit your requirements.
- Franchise Fee - $25 000
- Royalty – 7%
- Liquid Capital - $150 000
- Equipment and Build - $325 000 to $500 000
What are the Next Steps?
- Step 1 – Fill out the Franchise Application Form
- Step 2 – Meet with your Bento Development Representative
- Step 3 – Discovery day. Come meet the family at Bento HQ
- Step 3 – Approval process, and franchise agreement signed
- Step 4 – Site selection, lease agreement, design, build, and train
- Step 5 – Open for business