Corporate Caterers - Food Services Franchise
Are you driven to manage a team well, so you can enjoy the gains you make? We are looking for the right people for our Canadian expansion.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: $140,000 - $250,000
- Available areas
- Ottawa; Kitchener-Waterloo; Greater Toronto Area; Winnipeg; Edmonton; Calgary; Greater Vancouver Area (Not Available in Quebec)
What do you want out of a business?
Do you want a business that is…
- Easy to plan for
- Easy to manage
- Doesn't consume all your free time and
- Shows strong revenue potential?
Are you driven to manage a team well, so you can enjoy the gains you make? If that sounds like you, you may want to investigate this opportunity.
When Larry was looking for a business to buy, he wanted something that didn't require the owner to be the salesperson long term. He didn't like heavy prospecting for clients or long hours. He was past that stage in his life.
He much preferred managing on performance, leading and developing a team. He was good at watching the quality of the work being done and making sure it exceeded the customer's expectations. He was also good at driving excellence in the operations. He was a tough manager, but in a way that helped his team grow... they thanked him for it.
That combination of skills led him to a very successful franchise, which he bought and grew to over 1.4 million dollars in 6 years. He didn't realize that catering could be so profitable and easy on the schedule, but he has experienced it first hand.
Larry found a great company at the right time. Much about the opportunity in life is about that... finding the good opportunities at the right time. We call it the sweet spot. When a franchise system has grown to a sufficient size, but is not over saturated, that's the right time for that system, along with a few other factors of course. The franchise we are referring to is called Corporate Caterers.
They are a very unique concept. Here's why...
- They operated during Business Hours. (Mon-Fri)
- They are set up on pre-orders which means you know how to plan, schedule and keep your bottom line strong.
- Getting clients is extremely simple - (Everyone loves free GOOD food)
- They do only the things they are great at. You don't have to master 10 things, just 3. They specialize in catering only, so you become the best at that segment.
- It's easy to hire employees who are attracted to the restaurant income, but with a normal schedule.
Available Canadian territories are:
- Greater Toronto Area – numerous options available
- Greater Vancouver Area – several options available
We are looking for the right people for our Canadian expansion – please respond to see if you qualify for ownership. We’ll provide you with a free business assessment tool that will tell you what kind of business you are a good match for. If it’s Corporate Caterers, we can get you set up on the discovery path.