Duck Donuts - Food Retail Franchise
Duck Donuts prides itself on providing its customers warm, delicious and made-to-order donuts in a unique in-store experience.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: US$50,000 multiple units option
- Liquid Capital: US$100,000
- Available areas
JOIN A SIMPLE, FAST-GROWING AND EASY-TO-RUN CONCEPT WITH A SMALL FOOTPRINT
Duck Donuts serves warm, delicious and made to order donuts as well as a variety of coffees. We are seeking franchisees who share our vision and commitment of offering a welcoming, family-friendly and delicious experience as we continue our growth. We offer our franchise owners a dedicated support team from site selection through store opening and beyond.
Duck Donuts is a premier shop offering a unique and engaging experience, with donuts always made to order and customized just the way you want.
Duck Donuts appeals to all ages, but particularly families seeking a unique experience and customizable donut. It satisfies those looking for a sweet treat throughout the day. Locations must be highly visible, have easy access and readily available parking. Typical footprint ranges from 400 - 1500 sq. ft.
Our experienced team will assist you through the process of market research and site selection. We have in depth analysis tools and excellent business relationships with the top experts in the real estate field. Our construction and design team will help you every step of the way with pre-construction knowledge, design expertise and construction bid analysis.
RANKINGS & AWARDS
- Best Franchise Deal in the sweet’s category - QSR Magazine
- #1 by Entrepreneur Magazine in baked goods
- #10 in Restaurant Business Future 50
- #2 for emerging concepts, Restaurant Business
- Seeking multi-unit operators and or entrepreneurs with management and/ or food experience interested in being a multi-unit franchise operator.
- Individuals who are passionate about the brand, have knowledge of the area and are willing to be a hands-on owner.
- Minimum net worth of US$350,000.
- US$100,000 liquid cash requirement.