GYMGUYZ - Mobile Gym Franchise
Owning a GYMGUYZ franchise doesn’t just give you a better work/life balance; it gives you the opportunity to help people in your community.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Total Investment: $56,000 − $120,000
- Available areas
WHAT DOES OWNING A GYMGUYZ FRANCHISE MEAN?
It means you’re part of an industry-leading franchise model that has become one of the fastest growing franchise brands in the fitness market. It means fulfilling your dream of becoming your own boss, led by an experienced team and strong training support. It means getting an opportunity to improve the lives of others—a meaningful career in a rapidly growing industry.
- CONVENIENT, CUSTOMIZED AND CREATIVE WORKOUTS
- NO BUILD-OUT COSTS, LOW OVERHEAD
- MARKETING AND TRAINING SUPPORT
- PROVEN CONCEPT
At GYMGUYZ, we bring the equipment, the trainer, and the personalized workout to our clients making it possible for each client to rech their fitness goals. We also take away the intimidation and inconvenience that come with exercising at a gym.
Our clients set up the time, the day, and the location for their exercise sessions. It can be at a home, office, local park, or anywhere the client feels comfortable. They can also choose between private one-on-one or group sessions.
Our vans are filled with over 300 pieces of fitness equipment. Trainers select which pieces are right for their clients in order to achieve maximum results. Our workouts are convenient, customized and creative and no two sessions are ever alike.
GYMGUYZ CHANGES LIVES.
GYMGUYZ is not like other gym or fitness programs. In addition to accountability and time-savings, we have no membership fees, or contracts. The first visit is always free and includes a comprehensive fitness, body, and nutrition assessment. We welcome all individuals regardless of experience, age, or ability and teach them life-long habits that will help them achieve their personal best.
GYMGUYZ BY THE NUMBERS.
GET ON THE FAST TRACK TO SUCCESS.
Our commitment to you doesn’t end when you commit to us. Once you become a GYMGUYZ franchise owner, we’ll continue to work with you to make sure you have everything you need to succeed. This includes ongoing coaching, webinars, and franchise support calls to guide you through every aspect of your business. We’ve also created a complete suite of branded, customizable, marketing tools.
- Turn-key operation.
- $35,000 franchise fee for a single territory.
- Initial start-up cost: approx. $56,650−$119,752 for one territory, approx. $137,653−$220,757 for multi-unit development (three territories).
- Royalty fee is 6% of gross sales. Brand development fund contribution is 2% of gross sales.
- Be up and running in as soon a 8 weeks. Seven days of franchise training; Five days at corporate headquarters and Two days of on-site training.
- No experience needed - We will train you on how to manage your business and hire professional coaches (trainers).
- Low start-up costs: $50,000 in liquid capital; $150,000 net worth.
- No need for brick and mortar to start up your initial operations - you can work from home.
- Support. Support. Support. Our support is #1. GYMGUYZ is the fastest growing in the fitness industry.
Get in touch today to learn more about the advantages of owning a GYMGUYZ franchise.