Melody's House Calls - Senior Care Franchise
This is a unique opportunity to be your own boss, run a highly viable business FROM YOUR HOME.
- Send me information
- Available areas
- Locations available across Canada.
WHY A SENIOR HOME FRANCHISE?
- Seniors make up the fastest growing age group in North America.
- The number of seniors in Canada is projected to increase from 4.2 million to 10.4 million between 2005 and 2036.
- In just four years Canadians will face “The Crossover”; the day when there are more seniors than children.
- 92% of seniors live in private households.
- 53% of people 75 and older live alone 10% of seniors suffer from some form of dementia.
- 2/3 of seniors and their families are dissatisfied with the care received through our public health care system.
- Seniors are often isolated and suffer from malnourishment and depression.
- The average cost of private residential care exceeds well over $5,000 a month.
$30,000 initial cost and 6% royalty on-going
Melody's House Calls is offering locations across Canada. This is a unique opportunity to be your own boss, run a highly viable business FROM YOUR HOME, and provide much needed care to senior's in your community.
Characteristics of a House Calls Franchisee
- strong business management skills
- excellent leadership skills
- an entrepreneurial spirit
- a desire to help others
- lives their life with honesty & integrity
- NO MEDICAL BACKGROUND NECESSARY
Extensive initial training and on-going support available from Head Office