OPA! - Greek Food Franchise
Canada’s largest and fastest growing Greek food franchise.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $125,000
- Total Investment: from $375,000
- Minimum Investment: $125,000
- Available areas
In 1998, Niko Tiginagas opened the first OPA! in Market Mall, Calgary with a passion of providing flavorful food and legendary customer service. Within the first year in business, OPA! became the number one operator with in the food court and since its inception, OPA! has grown to become Canada’s largest and fastest growing Greek food franchise.
OPA Fast food franchise
OPA! is the market leader in the high growth Mediterranean food category and has become famous for its delicious tasting and healthy Greek food. The OPA! menu features savoury souvlaki; fresh salads; warm and seasoned pita; roasted potato; steamed rice; fried calamari & fries is extremely popular with healthy eating consumers.
The OPA! franchise concept is available in 2 formats including a 400-500 square foot quick service food court unit, or a 1,200-1,400 square foot fast-casual restaurant.
The investment level is approximately $375,000 for a food court and approximately $400,000-$475,000 for a storefront restaurant.
To qualify for bank financing, you will need a minimum of $125,000 available cash for a food court unit and $150,000 available cash for a storefront restaurant.
OPA! Souvlaki provides its franchisees a comprehensive franchise program, including:
- OPA Souvlaki
- Site selection and Lease negotiations
- Restaurant design and construction
- Two week training at a designated training store
- On-site pre and post opening support
- On-going operational support
- Marketing support
- Bank financing assistance
- Purchasing power on ingredients and menu items
- New product development
Steps to becoming an OPA! franchisee:
- Visit an OPA! restaurant and taste our delicious tasting Greek food
- Submit your completed Franchise Application Form
- Receive a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document
- Sign and return the Receipt of Disclosure Document
- Conduct your due diligence and legal review, including contacting OPA! franchisees
- Sign an Offer to Franchise for an available OPA! location with a $25,000 deposit
- Meet with our operations team as part of the approval process
- Apply for and obtain bank financing
- Successfully complete training
- Open for business
The word OPA! is used in Greek culture to express a feeling of joy, high spirits and happiness. Owning an OPA! Souvlaki franchise can make you feel the same way.
Don’t miss out on this outstanding franchise opportunity. Excellent locations available throughout Canada!