Schooley Mitchell - Cost Reduction Consulting Franchise
The largest independent cost reduction firm in North America. Franchisees can enjoy multiple revenue streams and earn 6 figure incomes.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: $60,000
- Available areas
- Investment Range: $60,000
- Liquid Capital Req: $75,000
- Business Type: Franchise
- In Business Since: 1980
- Units Sold: 130
- Financing: Yes 3rd Party
- Training & Support: Yes
Schooley Mitchell is the largest independent cost reduction firm in North America, with offices from coast-to-coast in the United States and Canada. On average, we reduce telecom and merchant services expenses by an average of 27-28% and have delivered over $320 million in documented savings to our clients to date.
We have three main expense reduction areas: telecommunications, merchant services and small package shipping. Having multiple cost reduction areas adds an element of faster cash flow for new franchisees and makes six figure income very viable. We are also looking at adding new expense reduction categories in the near future.
We are passionate about saving money for our clients and helping them grow their business. Schooley Mitchell delivers expertise to companies of all sizes from all industries, offering a broad range of services including:
- Ongoing optimization of telecom services, such as landline, long distance, wireless services, data, internet, conferencing & more
- Merchant service analysis, including credit card, debit card, eCheck & ACH transactions
- Small package shipping & courier cost reduction and service optimization
- Billing error identification and recovery
- Project management, needs analysis, technology recommendations
- Assisting with hardware upgrades & installs, office relocations, network integration
Schooley Mitchell offers independent and objective recommendations based solely on the client’s best interests. Consultants receive no kickbacks, residuals or incentives from providers. The services are risk free – clients incur no out-of-pocket expenses, and Schooley Mitchell’s fees are self-funded out of the savings generated. If no savings are found, the client doesn’t pay.
Any business that uses telephones, wireless devices, internet connections, processes debit or credit cards, or uses shipping and courier services can benefit from Schooley Mitchell’s expertise.
No industry knowledge or experience required. Contact us today for more information.