Tuk Tuk Thai - Fast-Casual Thai Franchise
Help bring the authentic Tuk Tuk Thai experience to the masses.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: $25,000
- Total Investment: $350,000 - $475,000
- Minimum Investment: C$350,000
- Available areas
- Alberta, British Colombia.
Affordability Meets Comfort with the Booming Fast-Casual Restaurant Model
The fast-casual experience is taking the restaurant industry by storm. The fast-casual model is comprised of high-quality food serviced without table service in cool and comfortable dining rooms. Tuk Tuk Thai is well positioned in the fast-casual market, and it is no coincidence that it has experienced tremendous growth since opening its first location in Calgary in 2015. Tuk Tuk Thai’s ‘Fast & Flavourful’ promise means our recipes are freshly prepared by hand and serviced quickly without compromising quality. Packed in our distinctive lotus flower-shaped take out box, Tuk Tuk Thai is sure to surprise and delight
We are ready to bring the authentic Tuk Tuk Thai experience to the masses.
Tuk Tuk Thai is now looking to partner with like-minded individuals who share our commitment to freshness, quality and customer service. We are now offering Tuk Tuk Thai franchise ownership opportunities in select markets in Alberta and nationally.
Out advanced support program includes:
- Collaborative approach to site selection
- Full lease negotiation support
- Construction support
- Comprehensive management training
- Vendor selection
- Pre-opening and post-opening support
- Local & National Marketing
What differentiates Tuk Tuk Thai from other Fast-Casual Thai concepts?
- Based on traditional Thai family recipes
- Distinctive lotus flower-shaped take out boxes
- Proprietary handmade and authentic menu offerings
- Streamlined menu designed for efficiency during high-volume hours
- Flexible store models expanding real estate opportunities
- Small footprints conductive to lower labour and occupancy costs
- Low cost of entry, competitive initial investment and sustainable financial model
- Strong corporate covenant and wide real estate network
- Commitment to franchisee support and satisfaction
Get in touch today for an information pack.